Saturday, April 30, 2011

Donna Dewberry Comes to Glendale

Today was the last day of her 3 day painting extravaganza here in Glendale. She did a workshop to teach her one stroke method of painting and seeing what everyone was able to do really got me interested.
Our store has had some of her items in stock but after meeting her and seeing her teach I plan to bring in even more of her supplies, DVD's and instruction books. Take a look at her web site, if there is something you want, send me an email and I'll add it to my order. Here are some pictures I took of the event and of her when she stopped by my little shoppe.







She is really a genuine and nice person. If you ever get the chance to meet her at one of her events, jump at it. When she decides to come back in town I will be sure to post is here.