Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Crochet Books from "The Crochet Dude"

I just got my Leisure Arts delivery with brand new books from "The Crochet Dude" Drew Emborsky. They retail for only $3.95, but mention you saw this on the blog or twitter and save 10% on your whole order.

The patterns look easy but detailed. I can't wait to try one.

sweet pet Comforts: 7 crochet designs for the pet in your life. Don't have a pet...well why now make one of these projects and give it to your local animal shelter. They will love you for it.

in all Caps: as 7 great hat designs to crochet. Even though its hot out, fall and winter will come soon enough. What better gift to give for the holidays than a hand made hat? If you start now you'll have them ready by then.

must have Handbags: Do you have trouble finding just the right bag in just the right color? I know I do. This book has 6 different bags that I'm sure will make you the envy of your friends.